South Carson Street
SNC crews are preparing the roundabout installment phase of the project.
The Construction Map has been updated to reflect July 6-10 cone zone.
5th Street to Stewart St: one lane in each direction will be open, the cone zone will remain in place around-the-clock.
9th Street will be closed Monday, July 6.
Stewart Street will remain closed with detours on Fairview, Little, and Roop.
Frontage Road is open to two - way traffic with a north driveway closure.
Colorado Street will be closed on Friday July 10.
Fairview Drive: one lane in each direction will be open around – the – clock. Driveway closures as needed.
Fairview to Appion: one lane in each direction, the cone zone will remain in place around-the-clock.
Construction is subject to weather conditions.
Project Meetings and Updates
- 90% Design Exhibits
- RTC-Staff Report
- South Carson Complete Streets Project Traffic Study Presentation
- April 12 Public Workshop Conceptual Maps
- 60% Illustrative Plans
60% Roundabout Demo and Improvements Exhibit
- South Carson Flythrough_30% Design from Design Workshop - Tahoe on Vimeo.
- Illustrative Plans of the 30% Design Layout
- RTC-South Carson Complete Streets Project Presentation PowerPoint