South Carson Street
The Construction Map has been updated to reflect April 6- April 10 cone zone.
5th Street to Stewart: SNC will be performing waterline work; one lane in each direction will be open, the cone zone will remain in place around-the-clock.
Stewart to Fairview: SNC will be performing storm drain work; one lane in each direction will be open, the cone zone will remain in place around-the-clock.
Rhodes to Clearview: SNC will be performing multi-use path work; one lane in each direction with a center turn lane, the cone zone will remain in place around-the-clock.
Frontage Road is reduced to one lane leaving a one – way lane open, northbound traffic commuters will be directed to enter Frontage Road at the north end, near the Best Value Inn, this detour will be signed for both Carson Street southbound and northbound traffic. Please follow the detour signage. The cone zone will remain in place around-the-clock.
Construction is subject to weather conditions.
Project Meetings and Updates
- 90% Design Exhibits
- RTC-Staff Report
- South Carson Complete Streets Project Traffic Study Presentation
- April 12 Public Workshop Conceptual Maps
- 60% Illustrative Plans
60% Roundabout Demo and Improvements Exhibit
- South Carson Flythrough_30% Design from Design Workshop - Tahoe on Vimeo.
- Illustrative Plans of the 30% Design Layout
- RTC-South Carson Complete Streets Project Presentation PowerPoint