South Carson Street
South Carson Street now has new sidewalks, fresh roadway, improved lighting, and landscaping, with more landscaping to come! The street is back to two-way traffic just in time for Nevada Day. Construction crews will continue to wrap up on some miscellaneous work during November. More details on the ribbon cutting ceremony will be released soon. Have a safe and super-Nevadan Nevada Day!
Construction Update for November 2-6
South Carson Street is open with one lane in each direction from 5th to Fairview.
Between Fairview and Snyder: South Carson Street for southbound traffic has two lanes open. Between Fairview and Snyder: South Carson Street for northbound traffic has one lane open.
Project Meetings and Updates
- 90% Design Exhibits
- RTC-Staff Report
- South Carson Complete Streets Project Traffic Study Presentation
- April 12 Public Workshop Conceptual Maps
- 60% Illustrative Plans
60% Roundabout Demo and Improvements Exhibit
- South Carson Flythrough_30% Design from Design Workshop - Tahoe on Vimeo.
- Illustrative Plans of the 30% Design Layout
- RTC-South Carson Complete Streets Project Presentation PowerPoint